Saturday, August 1, 2009

LibWorm

When I first started looking at this - I was kind of thinking that it was just another rss feed link to a list of blogs that I don't have time to read. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by all the information that is out there. But when I started playing around with it a little bit, I really found the articles and blogs to be very informative. It can be very difficult to wade through all the information that is available on the web and I have definitely felt that to be true when using some of the other 23 things. However, I do think that Libworm really cuts through that and gives you directed information that is very useful. I think that libworm would be a good tool for library news and I think that it is something I would use in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment